At the heart of Reinvention Enterprises is a book that outlines an approach suggested as a means of changing the underlying behavior that leads to frustration and unhappiness.
A Process, the book, is a guide to:
- dispel the myths we live by,
- understand how we behave in unproductive ways,
- build positive connection with people in general as well as close relationships,
- sustain a positive approach to living, and
- apply the secrets of living with purpose and contentment.
It is a textbook and a workbook, full of stories and examples of how and why change is important. The process is designed to be done jointly by the “coach” and the “client” in order to have interaction similar to therapeutic counseling.
To acquire a paper-back version of the book, go to
To acquire a e-book version of the book, go to
Go to the Associate Registry page to find a coach