This could be the most effective investment you make for yourself and your business. Our 6-week course introduces you to multiple tools that can be used for ongoing life enhancement. In this class you will discover solutions for your most common energy drainer:
- Internal discord
- Self-sabotaging behavior
- Patterns of emotional hijacking
- Ongoing relational frustration
Why is self-discovery important in your quest for maturity and self-acceptance?
- Do you feel disappointed, frustrated or uncertain while desperately trying to it cover-up?
- Is there dysfunction in your life that stems from attempts to control situations?
- Does your attempt to control get in the way of productivity or satisfying personal relationships?
- Over time, lack of self-knowledge locks in patterns of behavior where unhealthy roles are played that cause ineffective outcomes.
This course will teach you that for situations to change, you must come to understand YOURSELF.
Time and place for classes – to be announced.
The cost of the 6-week course is $399 and includes the book “A Process, Developing a New Approach to Living,” a workbook with worksheets for the exercises, and other related materials.
Classes are ongoing and may be attended on a revolving basis by all who register at least 24 hours in advance. Seating is limited, so please contact the registrar at (303) 521-8387 and indicate the number of seats you wish to reserve.
In addition to the group meeting scheduled each week, each participant will have a 1-hour one-on-one session with a mentor to review the homework done outside of class each week. Overall, you can expect a commitment of 3 to 5 hours per week outside of class for the 6-week program.
Once the classes are completed, you are invited to attend a weekly support group to further develop your ability to apply this process.